This month’s CBA event was held June 26, 2010 at Chester Frost Park. It was a beautiful night to fish with a lot of great bags of fish being weighed in. There were 49 teams that fished this month’s tournament and were able to pay cash and prizes through 40 places.
The team of Don Lamb and Eddie Wilson had the winning bag of fish weighing 25.70# to take the win and the first place check for $2,000.00 plus a $500 bonus from Triton Boats. The win qualifies them for the 2010 Sportsman’s Warehouse Classic Championship if they fish at least 7 of the open tournament months. The following teams rounded out the remainder of the places in the money:
– 2nd – Chuck James & Brad James – 22.50# – $700
– 3rd – Chris Coleman & Chris Grizzle – 21.86# – $550
– 4th – Galen James & Tony Townsend – 20.05# – $450
– 5th – Keith Ellis & Rodger Kendrick – 19.76# – $350
– 6th – Steve Kite & Daniel Lewis – 18.54# – $300
– 7th – Nicholas Pratt & Chris Coffey – 18.33# – $250
– 8th – Randy Nuckols & Allen Mullis – 17.85# – $200
– 9th – Floyd Thompson & Dave Smith – 17.70# – $150
Jim McCalahan and Colby Trulove were the highest finishing Youth Division team. They will receive a free entry fee into next month’s tournament for their finish in the June Night tournament.
Chris Coleman and Chris Grizzle had the big fish of the tournament with a Largemouth weighing 6.42 pounds, good for $270.
Brody Stokes had the big spot of the tournament at 1.75 pounds, good for $90. Steve Kite and Daniel Lewis had the big smallmouth of the tournament at 3.39 pounds, good for $90.
The next CBA will be the Whitfield Electric Open on July 10, 2010. We would like to invite all area anglers to participate with us on the 10th.
The Chattanooga Bass Association thanked Hunter Oil Company for sponsoring this season’s first night event.
About the Author
Fishing is my passion and I spend all of my free time on the lake.